Boost your traffic and improve your search engine ranking without doing anything with MySearchTermPresenter. This premium plugin will collect and present search terms that people have used to find your blog post. MySearchTermPresenter will automatically show a list of used search terms under each post. MySearchTermsPresenter is one of the best WordPress plugins for search terms tagging! Over 10.000 WordPress Blogs use this premium plugin!
Benefits of the Plugin
- Collect searchterms from three different search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo, Ask, MSN, AOL and Baidu).
- Comfortable backend to see an overview and plugin setup.
- Easy to customize the appearance of the output from the backend.
- Delete all search terms with a single click.
- Option to sort search terms on the overview page (date / post ids / search terms).
- CSV export function.
- Easy to use.
- Automatically adds search terms after the post content (optional).
- Custom function to display search terms where every you want in your template.
- Increase your traffic.
- Improve your search engine ranking.
- Get a better overview of the users search behavior.
- Useful plugin to optimize your post tags and keywords.
- Bad words list to filter unwanted search terms.
- Delete search terms fron the frontend using ajax (no page reload)
You don’t need to lift a finger! Everything will be done automatically.
LicenceA license entitles you to 1 year of updates and support. The product will continue to work after your license expires. You are free to continue using the product for as long as you like, but you will not receive support and updates for the product after your license expires. You will be able to renew your license at a 50% off discounted rate of the current product price.
Changelogv4.10 :: 2011-12-19
- New: Delete search terms directly from frontend (Ajax powered)
- New: Option to enable search terms collection for Pages / Posts
- New: Support for Ask search engine
- New: Support for MSN search engine
- New: Support for Baidu search enginge
- New: Support for AOL search engine
- New: Counter for search terms for statistics
- New: Optimized seach term recognition
- New: Bad Word List
- New: Speed optimizations
- New: Checked WordPress 3.3 compatibility
- New: Delete all search terms with a single click
- New: Option to sort search terms on the overview page (date / posts id / search terms)
- New: CSV export function
- Fix: License check error
- Fix: Plugin URL not found
- New: Fully compatible with WordPress 3.0
- New: Show 200 search terms in the backend instead of 50
- Fix: Several minor bugfixes
- New: Option to search for search terms in backend
- New: Ability to delete search terms
- New: Ability to deactivate search terms
- New: Added Pagination
- New: Option to mark search terms as links
- Initial Pro Release
- Initial Version