Arcademega is a very powerful and flexible WordPress Arcade Theme with smooth jQuery effects. This Arcade Theme is designed with some of the latest CSS3 techniques and is expanded with jQuery functions. It fully supports dynamic tooltip with image preload to help minimizing loading time of pages.
This WordPress Arccade Theme will provide you with super easy customization options. The color picker allows you to set any color in unlimited variations. Build your site in no time with minimal effort. You can choose from over 263 font families from google font library.
Check out the powerful administration panel based on the WP Theming Framework:
WordPress Arcade Theme Features
- Cross Browser compatible including IE 9 and FF 5
- 100% tableless design
- Powerful admin panel
- 5 color schemes with unlimited combination of color settings
- Flexible sidebar position (left, right)
- jQuery lavalamp menu with dropdown feature
- Image preloading
- Bigger game thumbs
- Customizable easing effect for game thumbs
- WordPress 3 Custom Menu Support
- Featured flashmo grid slider
- Customizable body background
- Turn light on/off
- Fullscreen mode with slider
- Floating social button
- Pre-game ads loader
- Preview game support (Game landing page)
- Integrated SEO features
- Advertisement ready 729×90, 336×280, 300×250, 250×250, 234×60.
- Support single post template
- Google fonts support. Over 263 fonts
- Dynamic tooltip support
- Custom logo and favicon uploader
- Custom login screen logo and background
- Breadcrumbs navigation
- Support mingle plugin
- Customizable number of posts per page.
- Change search URL structure.
- Translation ready
- 404 error page management
- 7 custom widgets included
- 100x100px advertisement management
- Embed Youtube Video
- Login with ajax
- Most rated games
- Most played games
- Recent games
- WordPress 3.3 or higher
- MyArcadePlugin Lite or Pro – WordPress Arcade Plugin
- Fully compatible with WordPress 3.x
- Fully compatible with MyArcadeBlog Pro 3.x
- Fully compatible with MyArcadePlugin Lite
- Fully compatible with MyArcadePlugin Pro 4.x
- Fully compatible with MyArcadePlugin Pro 5.x
- Free & professional support
- Free updates included
- Access to our support forums
- 100% secure payment with PayPal
- The payments are approved immediately and you’ll receive automatically the download link of your WordPress Arcade Theme.
LicenceNo license defined.
Changelogv1.31 - 2012-06-21
- Fixed : Google Rich Snippet for breadcrumb.
- Added : Open graph meta tags
- Fixed : Compatibility issue with myarcade contest.
- Fixed : Remove script and js version.
- Fixed : Hide fullscreen slider when game not support resizing.
- Fixed : Fullscreen issue.
- Fixed : Change style of widget most rated, most played Games and Recent games.
- Added : Replace url for play game page "/play-game/" W3 total cache will cache this page also.
- Added : Added Support For Google Rich Snippet for breadcrumb.
- Added : The_content in single post.
- Added : Tweet, like, and google plus on game page.
- Added : Update timthumb latest version for featured games.
- Added : Async social script facebook, twitter, Google plus for speed up load time.
- Added : Update image lazy load, load image after page load.
- Added : Close function for floating box.
- Added : Option to use google CDN and update jquery 1.7.1.
- Added : Facebook Like Box to the widget.
- Added : Ajaxed Pagenavi
- Fixed : checks if the functions exist for leaderboard code
- Fixed : Unclosed div on comment template if user must register to comment.
- Fixed : Included file js and css for theme functions.
- Added : Load jQuery script from Google Libraries API.
- Fixed : Game Shared scroll if Sexy bookmark actived.
- Fixed : Show only one line in header menu.
- Fixed : Mochi Leaderboard Integration not display and move to the game description.
- Fixed : Unclosed div from myarcade widget if the title is empty.
- Added : Css and jQuery ajax call for the gamelist
- Added : Custom color for tooltip text from theme option.
- Added : Ajax Game list in footer. This help minimize html size if too many games listing.
- Fixed : Theme logo.
- Fixed : Css issue.
- Fixed : comment reply on single post.
- Added : Recommended plugin status.
- Added : Option jQuery Lazy Load enabled/disabled.
- Added : Option to change header ads from 728x90 to 468x60 and add more space for logo.
- Added : User Guide documentation and theme license.
- Initial Release